US-EU MATCH - ENTERPRISE EUROPE NETWORK US CONSORTIUM
Introduction to Enterprise Europe Network:
US-EU Match is a bridge between American and European companies that seeks to create partnerships from business development, technology transfer, open innovation and research activities.
In the USA, four major organizations assist US companies according to their specialty:
- European American Enterprise Council (EAEC) offers cross-Atlantic acceleration services (market/product research, revenue acceleration, open innovation, coporate development and recruiting) to EU and US companies in different tech industries.
- European American Business Organization (EABO) offers business, legal and admin support to US companies interested in doing business with European partners.
- RTI works with universities and research organizations and identifies the relevant expertise.
- NineSigma works with major business organizations that have open inovation / technology needs.
- Intrasoft is an ICT services firm and the consortium coordinator.
US-EU Match provides links between:
- 60 countries
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, and the United Kingdom.
CBusiness Cooperation Centres: Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Cameroon, Chile, China, Egypt, Georgia, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Lebanon, Macedonia, Montenegro, Moldova, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Russia, Serbia, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, USA.
- 600 Organizations
- 3,000 experts
- Over 1,000,000 selected client organizations
- More than 5,000 Technology Profiles
- More than 5,000 Business Profiles
- Over 200 Brokerage/B2B Matchmaking events averaging 9,000 participants and 70,000 B2B meetings per year during international tradeshows and organized trade missions
- Increasing activity: Advice and help for innovative SMEs to access R&I funding (e.g. H2020, SME Instruments, etc.) and Capital Risk financing.
Sneak peek to the Enterprise Europe Network database to access business and technology offers and more: Please visit our Enterprise Europe Network page.